Bhavana denies her Marriage

Bhavana with Ball


Recent news about south indian sensation Bhavana is that her parents are seriously looking for a groom for her and that she has decided to quit the film industry to get married. The actress’s immediate reaction is, "I have no plans whatsoever of getting married in the near future." Bhavana is currently working in a Tamil film Jayam Kondaan with Unnalae Unnalae fame Vinay. The movie is getting ready for release soon.


"My career is my only priority right now. If you hear any talks about my engagement or marriage, you can rest assured that they are just gossip. Eventually, when I go get married, I intend to continue acting for a number of years even after marriage. I’m going to look for a man who would let me pursue my film career," she reveals.


For the first time in her career in Tamil, Bhavana recently has dubbed for herself for Jayam Kondaan, directed by debutante R. Kannan, who was earlier assistant director to Mani Rathnam. Bhavana, who had acted in a slew of Tamil films before beginning with Chithiram Pesuthadi, had not dubbed earlier in Tamil.
Technorati Tags: , , ,

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger