Responses to Kamal Hassan's Dasavatharam

Dasavatharam-Stills-1


The first responses to Kamal Hassan’s Dasavatharam:


Surya: “Stunning. I’m not going to be able to sleep for a month, Dasavatharam will haunt my dreams. “Kamal’s Annachi character is his funniest performance ever.”


Jyothika: “Marvellous. I’ve never seen anything like it”.


Karthi: “Dasavatharam is tremendous - it has shaken me up.


Monorama: “I cried.”


Director K.Balachander didn’t speak - he ran to Kamal and tried lifting him up physically to show his applause. Kamal quickly stopped him and they hugged.


K.S Ravikumar was overjoyed, and said: “No movie of mine has met with such an overwhelming reaction. I’m ecstatic.” All these stars voiced their reactions after a special screening this morning for important people in the film industry. There were several others who emerged from the screening, stunned and congratulating Kamal for pulling of what could prove the movie of the year.
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger